Saturday, April 30, 2005

Uploading images part II

Since I can't get Iphoto to import I installed the Canon ImageBrowser utitlity and tried to upgrade to the current version- 5.01. After attempting to upgrade I got message "int error" and then the program halted. Instructions on the site indicated I might need to install an earlier version so I downloaded 3.6 and tried again but got the same message. This indicated that maybe 3.2 would be good but this was not available on the site.
I called Canon which was quick to respond, polite and unhelpful. After having me do meaningless tasks they blamed Apple.

Update:I've been able to install with Apple's Image Capture which works much faster than Iphoto did. I would like to get the Canon browser working so that I won't have to manually rotate photos.

No comments: