Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Current issues or bugs

See also: Firefox bookmark issues, iPhoto issues, Nikon software, ivew,

Unsolved
TiVo cannot connect to computer. I have wireless USB for TiVo box and a wireless powerbook. I installed the TiVo software and TiVo appears in the system preferences. (TiVo originally did not work with 10.4 but one of the patches fixed this. My Ethernet is not wireless. I have turned on the service and checked off some playlists so they will be shared. I added my computers i.p. inside TiVo. This stage does not work. I tried rebooting.

Gmail does not handle attachments over a Meg in size even though its stated maximum is 10 Megs. It gives "Document Contains No Data" errors. I initially thought it was still working because the red message at the top still displays "Sending". Google shows many other users experience this.

iMovie can not add titles. CGContextSetFillColorWithColor: invalid context . All I saw about this was that someone saying that Googlemaps didn't work and he fixed it by clearing the Googlemaps cache. Clearing iMovie cache did nothing.

Solved
I was not receiving email from a friend. This was because he was also hosting my future web domain and he had already made the change on his end. So the emails stayed on my account on his server.

Unable to "Rate this item" on Amazon. It was because it is an image and at the very bottom I never found it.

No comments: