Thursday, May 26, 2005

Blogger doesn't import email well

Below is what blogger created out of one of my email posts. This applies to rich text or plain text email. With rich text you also get unclosed font tags. But with both I got many paragraphs randomly inserted.
It adds many unn

<fontfamily><param>Times New Roman</param>A while back there was a
post by a Firefox driver asking where Firefox should go- for people
not to list smaller, faster or more stable but to imagine what could
be done. The question proved more difficult than I imagined. Firefox
had made my browsing incredibly simple. A letter, an arrow key, and
enter would often take me where I wanted to go after which I didn't
think about the browser and concentrated on content. I realized that
bookmarks for places that I visited infrequently were still difficult.

Even with good titles bookmarks were still difficult to distinguish,
categorize, and browse. They were also one of the slowest and most

No comments: